Maintain Your Roof with Metal Roof Coatings
Our mission is to bring you, the building owner, the industry’s best liquid applied metal roofing coatings system that Scarborough provides!
Scarborough Metal Roof Coating Restoration System
Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask a Scarborough roofing contractor to check it out. Chances are it can be renewed by applying Scarborough's high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
This option adds a add polyurethane foam over existing metal to stop leaks and
add insulation value. When your old metal structure starts to leak, Scarborough can install an insulated roofing system or non-insulated roofing system that can provide a leak free solution for years to come. With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent.
Contact us if you wish to learn more about Metal Roof Coatings.
- Save you enough in cooling costs to pay for your MR Restoration System well within the warranty period.*
- Make you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates.**
Other benefits include:
Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
- Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer)
- Easy and affordable to repair and renew.